As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Have you downloaded the latest NEUJE template? Please find the link here.
- Have you edited the your manuscript in accordance with the template above?
- Do you ensure that your manuscript is an original work and has not been published or under review elsewhere?
- Have you checked your paper for proper referencing?
- Make sure that you upload the title as a separate/supplement file.
- Make sure your manuscript is ready for blind review. Please blind any information that may reveal the identity of the author(s).